Technical Customer Support Representative B2B
Technical Customer Support Representative B2B – Danish or Swedish speaker
The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Apply Apply via LinkedIn
We are looking a Technical Customer Support B2B to delight our customers with your passion and knowledge of our TomTom Telematics products. Customers will look for you for technical guidance and for advice in addressing their product usage and issue needs.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide email and phone support to our customers (B2B) and partners.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Investigate and take care of large and complex technical support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments.
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become Technical Customer Support , but to be successful in this role this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Experience within a customer services or customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish or Swedish and English.
- You are a true team player, you enjoy sharing knowledge with each other.
- Passion for technology, curiosity on how things work, you are an investigator!
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Full time paid training.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
- No work on evenings and weekend.