Scientific – Sales Support Representative
Sales Support Representative
Netherlands – Eindhoven
This position is ideal for persons who like to work within a dynamic and hectic environment with WW networking, including contacts with customers directly.
- Typically requires 2-8 years of experience.
- Typically a University, bachelor degree level of education is required, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- IT Skills (Microsoft packages, ERP system experience (CRM, QAD) highly desired – knowledge of Team Track systems benefits to the execution of the job
- Purchase Order review competence (terms & conditions)
- Knowledge of International Trade (Export, Documentation and Export Control procedures, Incoterms, Free Trade Agreements, International distribution) is required
- Highly Organized approach to work (coordination- and prioritizing skills, self supportive)
- Attentive to quotation and order details and accurate in processing of data via the various IT systems. Needs to understand that his/her output is vital to execution of an order and customer satisfaction.
- Understands global and local processes and takes initiatives for process improvements where applicable.
- Fluent in English and preferably good knowledge of the German and/or French language (B1+ level)