Order Management Representative
Order Management Representative – Dutch & English
Sales Operations @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Order Management Representative – Dutch & English @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Order Management Representative in Rotterdam.
In this role, you will work with all levels of Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement and ultimately, ensure great customer experience.
Your area of responsibility:
- Create system generated quotations as required by the field Sales organization
- Receive customer purchase orders and review them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts
- Directly contact Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order-related issues
- Book orders into the order management system in a timely and accurate manner and ensure proper invoicing
- Ensure accuracy with existing license configuration details
- Ensure and validate that customer’s license requirements are within the expected compliance requirements
- Generate control codes/license files to entitle product to customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status