Customer Service Webcare Agent
Customer Service Webcare Agent / France
Discipline Customer Service Location Venlo (NL) Hours a week 40As our French Customer Service Webcare Agent..
You must love our clients! Because it is YOUR role to create vidaXL fans. As a vidaXL spokesperson you proactively contact customers about their feedback and you handle second line customer requests (e.g. returns or escalations). You have great analytical skills. You love to deep-dive into a problem to get a better understanding and are able to look at the bigger picture.
You will make this a success because you are a ‘hunter’ for positive experiences. You take pride in turning a negative experience into a positive one. Criticism is something you can easily deal with. You consider this a source of learning. You don’t take negative emotions personally. You’re able to listen and understand before you judge. You like to talk to people. People around you consider you as ‘easy going’. You don’t just give up. If you fail in something, you just find another way, or ’try harder’. As an Webcare Agent you are part of our Customer Experience Department. And if targets are met a weekly bonus can be earned.
What you will do
- generate excellence Customer Experiences;
- follow up on customers’ feedback on buying experience with vidaXL;
- follow up on reviews customers wrote on public platforms;
- reply and follow up on product reviews and questions;
- contact customers that participated in a (NPS) survey;
- interact and resolve issues with customers on Social Media;
- contribute to improving the vidaXL organization, across all departments;
- identify chances for improvement, by analysing customer feedback that you’re confronted with on a daily basis and report them within vidaXL (in agreement with your Team Leader);
- be ‘Mystery Shopping’ in order to learn and find improvements;
- contribute to meetings to discuss these improvements, and share the philosophy with other departments;
- be responsible for maintaining/monitoring your own target sheet, which exists of the main customer KPI’s and review scores;
- be supported with training in order to further improve your skills (e.g. complaints management).
- Your French verbal and written skills are flawless;
- Your English verbal and written skills are very good;
- You have experience in handling complaints;
- You know your way around computers and MS Office;
- You are fulltime available at least 1 day in the evening;