Customer Service Second Line Employee
Customer Service Second Line Employee / UK
Discipline Customer Service Location Venray (NL) Hours a week 40As our English Customer Service Employee
You must love improvement! Because you will be the person handling divers administrative tasks and providing your feedback in order to improve our quality and efficiency in our CS department.
You will make this a success because you are a due diligent person. You make it your goal to resolve cases, balancing customer satisfaction and business goals. You are sincerely interested in providing the best possible solution. Your colleagues and our Customer Service Training will get you up to speed. It makes you happy to work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
What you will do
- You are responsible for the remote monitoring of the quality of our different locations and teams;
- Monitoring and analyze the replacement, refunds;
- Handle difficult cases such as escalation and safety cases;
- Handle returns, claims on our different sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Bol.com;
- Divers administrative tasks and outbound activities.
- your English verbal and written skills are flawless;
- you’re experienced in client contact;
- you are known for your enthusiastic personality;
- you are clever in working with computers and MS Office;
- and available 32 – 40 hours per week.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… Ambition, fun and excellent skills.