As an Agent in the Merchant Boarding Team you will ensure efficient and accurate onboarding of new EMS clients (= merchants). You are responsible for setting up and connecting merchants in all systems, enabling the merchants to start using our various POS and eCom payment solutions. In your role, you will be working closely together with other internal departments in order to provide state-of-the-art service to all EMS clients.
Getting the right things done!
- Ensure efficient and accurate onboarding of new merchants.
- Receive the new contracts from Sales and verify/ enter all data in various systems.
- Prepare and send the completed applications to the EMS Risk department. After a positive outcome of the Risk assessment, you finalize the process by connecting the merchant in our systems, enabling the merchant to start using our payment solutions in their (web) shop.
- Proactively and reactively contact clients via telephone and email: ask for more information in order to complete their application and answer support queries during the boarding process.
- Contribute to the optimization of the merchant boarding processes and procedures in order to improve efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on maintenance requests, from our Merchants directly or via other EMS departments.
- Participate in EMS Projects and act as a boarding consultant, spreading your knowledge to improve the EMS overall performance..
We would like you to have!
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience in an administrative client support role.